The Streamlight TLR–1S Weaping Light Strobe Model has an ambidextrous momentary/ steady On–Off switch. It securly fits onto a broad range of weapons. It includes keys for Glock–style, Picatinny, Bertta 90 two, S and W 99 and S and W TSW rails.
- Powered by two 3–volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10–year storage life
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime (TLR–1: 300 lumens, TLR–1s: 300 lumens)
- Deep–dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Strobe function with user programmable strobe enable/disable (TLR–1s only)
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid–state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
|Country of Origin: US – United States||