The NITECORE HC33 is a versatile high performance L-shaped headlamp. Utilizing a CREE XHP35 HD LED, the HC33 produces a scorching 1800 lumens output capable of reaching up to 204 yards away! The multipurpose L-shape design allows the headlamp to double as a handheld flashlight when removed from the included headband while the integrated magnetic tail cap and removable pocket clip provide hands-free mounting options for working or other activities. A single push button switch offers convenient one-handed control of five brightness levels and three special modes (strobe, SOS, beacon). To power on the headlamp, simply press and hold the power switch. When powered on, press the switch to cycle through brightness levels. To access special modes, quickly double tap the switch when the headlamp is powered off. To cycle through special modes, tap the switch repeatedly. The HC33 runs on 1x IMR 18650, which offers better performance than AA batteries and a longer runtime of up to 330 hours.** The inclusion of a battery voltage indicator and reverse polarity protection makes the HC33 headlamp a highly adaptable headlamp for hiking, biking, working and more!
- CREE XHP35HD LED emits up to 1800 lumens
- 204 yards throw distance and 8750 peak candelas
- Converts to handheld torch with magnetic base and removable pocket clip
- Uses 1x IMR 18650 battery with >8A output (sold separately)
- Built-in power indicator
- Includes NITECORE HC33 headlamp; headband; holster; pocket clip; spare O-ring; spare button cover; instruction manual and warranty card