The PolyTac HP delivers bright light with a 275m beam distance for down range illumination. It features a superior grip texture for a comfortable but slip resistant feel. C4 LED technology within a deep reflector provides far reaching targeting beam with a tight spotlight and optimum peripheral illumination. TENTAP Programming offers a choice of three operating modes. High to strobe to low, factory default. High only or low to high. Lighting Modes are High for a super–bright, far–reaching beam up to 275 lumens, 275m beam distance with a runtime of up to 3 hours, Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times up to 14 lumens with a runtime of up to 56 hours and Strobe with a runtime of up to 5.5 hours. Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Deep reflector produces 275m beam ideal for lighting the way to the end of a dark alley, down a wooded path, inspecting utility lines from the ground, or search and rescue missions. High impact, super tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture. IPX7 rated design stays waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries, included. 5.90 in. and 5.2 oz with batteries.
- Hand–hand held tactical light features a superior grip texture for a comfortable but slip resistant grip.
- Produces up to 275 lumens on High
- Three modes of lighting, High, Low or Strobe
- Choice of three operating modes, high to strobe to low, high only, low to high
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
|Country of Origin: CN – China|