The Turn Box family is a very stable and compact knife sharpening system. It works well in the kitchen and it quickly breaks down for storage in a drawer. The turn box family of knife sharpeners is also great for outdoorsmen on the go because it is lightweight and stores easily into a backpack. It only takes a few swipes to maintain an edge (a bit more if you have a really dull knife).
- There are two pre–set knife sharpening angles in the wood block 20 degree & 25 degree
- 25 Degrees – This is used for most kitchen knives and provides a sharp, durable edge
- 20 Degrees – This is used for those desiring a very sharp edge. Some examples would be for filet knives or cutting tomatoes. Lower degrees result in sharper knives, but require more regular maintenance
- This 2–Stage Knife Sharpening System features a hardwood turnbox with internal rod storage in the base, two 5" long medium diamond rods (600 grit), and two 5" long fine ceramic rods (1000 grit).
- 25 Degrees–This Is Used For Most Kitchen Knives And Provides A Sharp, Durable Edge
- Two 5–Inch Long Medium Diamond Rods, And Two 5–Inch Long Fine Ceramic Rods
|Country of Origin: CN – China||