Best–selling, professional, heavy–duty hand saw with an 11–4/5–inch, curved, mono–constructed blade. Features rust–resistant, hard chrome–plated, taper–ground curved blade with an impulse–hardened non–set tooth design. Curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI–ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology – The Teeth of the Future! The precision–ground, razor sharp blade with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The hard chrome–plated blade has 6.5 teeth per inch, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Molded–rubber handle holds the high–performance fast–cutting curved blade that fits securely inside its custom–fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder. Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure–grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches.
- 11.8" curved blade for maximum efficiency
- 6.5 teeth per inch delivers fastest cut on the market
- Comes with durable black polypropylene sheat that is detachable and can be secured to a belt
- Great for use when only one hand is available for cutting
- Premium Japanese steel and design
|Country of Origin: JP – Japan||