Camillus TRC Titanium Bonded Folding Knife features a 2.75 inch blade with VG10 stainless steel. Titanium Bonded Proprietary Surface Treatment offers enhanced edge retention, corrosion and adhesive resistance and is 3x stronger than untreated steel. The 4.25 inch carbon fiber handle offers 5X stronger than steel rigidity with light convenience. TRC offers a dual stainless steel bearing system for smooth one-hand deployment with the flipper of thumb hole. The pocket clip provides easy carry convenience. The lanyard hole offers another carry option.
- Carbonitride titanium protects the blade surface against wear, staining or damage
- Quick launch dual bearing system offers one-hand deployment using flipper or thumb hole
- Overall length 7 inches and 2.75 inch blade
- Pocket clip for easy carry
- Carbon fiber handle is created using Kevlar as a component resulting in an extremely strong (5x stronger than steel) yet lightweight
- Includes a lanyard hole