The Camillus Choff 6.25 inch Titanium Bonded Folding Knife features a 2.75 inch 420 stainless steel l blade making the Choff up to 3x harder than untreated steel so the blades stay sharper, longer. 420 steel is rugged stainless steel with a HRC of 52–55. The handle is made of stainless steel. This material is used in many of our knives to provide you the strongest and most rigid handle. This knife includes a Lifetime Warranty.
- Overall Length: 6.25 inches, Blade Length: 2.75 inches
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Finger Flipper Opener, Frame Lock
- Blade Material: Titanium Bonded 420 Stainless Steel
- Pocket Clip, tip up carry position
(This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov)
See CA Regulations at Click Here