Here is a great selection of Mepps trout lures for the trout angler who prefers using dressed spinners. Dressed lures present a slightly larger profile and will attract larger fish. The lures in this kit will allow the trout angler to fish any water, from fast water streams to clear mountain lakes. These are ideal lures for brookies, browns, rainbow trout and grayling. It is an ideal choice for the hiker or backpacker who needs a good selection of proven trout lures in one handy kit.
- Solid brass bodies
- Spinner blades are silver or gold plated, copper, or polished brass
- Beads are hand–turned on a lathe to resist chipping and cracking
- Flexible vinyl decals are silk screed with UV inks to resist fading
- Hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Mepps quality throughout
- NOTE: Due to ongoing research, lure components may differ slightly from those pictured or described
|Country of Origin: US – United States||
(WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warning.ca.gov)
See CA Regulations at Click Here