The Mepps Basser Kit features a variety of #2 and #3 dressed and plain Mepps spinners. These lures are ideal for largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, pickerel, or northern pike. The dressed spinners present a larger profile and will attract larger fish. All Mepps spinners feature solid brass bodies. Blades are silver plated, copper or polished brass. All Mepps dressed lures feature squirrel tail, bucktail or natural hackle dressing. Mepps quality throughout.
- Solid brass bodies
- Spinner blades are silver or gold plated, copper, or polished brass
- Beads are hand–turned on a lathe to resist chipping and cracking
- Flexible vinyl decals are silk screed with UV inks to resist fading
- Hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Mepps quality throughout
- NOTE: Due to ongoing research, lure components may differ slightly from those pictured or described
|Country of Origin: US – United States||
(WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warning.ca.gov)
See CA Regulations at Click Here