Marine Metal Products Bubble Box Livewell Kit allows users to turn any insulated cooler or bucket into a livewell using this handy kit, which includes Marine Metal Products Bubble Box Aerator and adaptable fishing tool-holder strips. Bubble Box pumps up to 44 hours on 1 or 2 D batteries, aerates up to 10 gallons, and is designed for fresh or saltwater. The Livewell Kits tool holders can be enlarged with snips and then configured together or separately. Although tools are not included, the tool holder strips can conveniently organize most knives, dip nets, scissors and pliers, towels, and de-hookers. Easy to install on either smooth or textured surfaces using the included screws and/or suction cups, the Livewell Kit allows users to determine where they want their tools and aerator mounted for ultimate accessibility and flexibility.
- Make your own insulated live bait cooler
- Bubble Box pumps +/- 44 hours on 1 or 2 D cell batteries (not included) and aerates up to 10 gallons
- Flexible tool holder strips attach to your cooler, bucket or boat console with included suction cups or screws (tools not included)
- Through the side or top airline fittings for maximum air flow
- Tool holder, suction cups and package made in the USA. Aerator fittings, Bubble Box pump, air stone made in Taiwan Assembled in the USA
- LWK-11 includes Bubble Box, 2 ft airline tubing, weighted air stone, 2 tool holder strips, 8 suction cups, 2 airline fittings, 8 stainless screws
- Depending upon configuration, livewell kit maker may have extra suction cups or screws after installation