The PahaQue Rendezvous 4–Person Dome Tent is designed for lightweight performance so you can easily make camp where you want, whether it's 20 miles away or 20 feet. Unlock a new world of secret spots at local campgrounds and make sure that you can sleep in comfort even on long backpacking treks. This tent will hold up to plenty of abuse on tough journeys and always provide a comfortable home away from home. This tent only weighs 12 pounds, and the secret ingredient is ultra lightweight materials that don't sacrifice quality. Fiberglass poles provide the backbone and weatherproof fabric creates a cozy hideout from the elements; the included rain fly adds an extra layer of protection when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Easily get in and out of the tent with the extra large door; oversized windows provide a view from inside and keep the tent ventilated. Fit up to 4 people in the generous interior space with 63 square feet of room, so nobody has to be bumping into each other. The PahaQue Rendezvous 4–Person Dome Tent eliminates weight in your pack or back of your car so you don't have to compromise on what you can carry. Backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Comfortably fit up to 4 adults and their gear without being squished elbow to elbow with the ample 63 square feet of room that the tent provides
- Easily get in and out of the tent without having to squeeze yourself or your gear with the oversized door; large windows ensure optimal airflow
- Shelter from the elements in the protection of this weatherproof tent made from high quality materials, and backed by a 1 year warranty
- Save weight in your backpack or car with this ultra light tent that only weighs 12 pounds, so you don't have to compromise on what you bring
- The tent comes with everything you need to set up your home away from home; a carry bag, tent stakes, guy lines, and rain fly are all included
(Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.)
See CA Regulations at Click Here