The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high–mass and high–velocity impact protection. The M Frame 2.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL–PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
- Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti–fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all of UVA UVB and harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF–31013, Clause 22.214.171.124.
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
- Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over–ear hearing protection and communication systems
|Country of Origin: US – United States|